About the company:
Business glory for International conferences and Fairs is an independent Iraqi company, one of Business Group for International fairs and Conferences companies. And working for the development and modernization of the infrastructure of Iraq, through their contribution in attracting international companies to participate in exhibitions held in or outside Iraq, for the purpose of facilitating the process of holding direct agreements, access to new industries, and share information and experiences.
These events have contributed in directing a lot of different sectors and institutions towards developing and renovating their plans, and Providing their services, based on the finding of the other countries.
Our goal in holding exhibitions and conferences can be define in the following:
- Attracting modern technology to Iraq.
- Identifying the most economically developed countries, by the participation of their companies in the exhibitions, and their contributing in finding greater opportunities in the renovating the Iraqi industries, and at the lowest costs.
- Creating opportunities for the trade brands and the international companies that will diversify the Iraqi market, and will contribute in finding new partners and creating new job opportunities.
- Communicating between investors and the officials in the government of Iraq, to discuss investment opportunities and the developing of all the economic and social life aspects of our country Iraq.
- To submit consultancy and complete theoretical planning to the activity and according to the work plan.
- Submit and arrange details related to the location of the conference, agenda, communication channels, technical support, and full services of social program, prepare period schedules and the work fluency grid.
- Specify the subject and the general concept of the activity.
- Accounting/ Financial planning and control – prepare detailed plan for the cost and budget, and assist in executing the programs of sponsors via our wide Communication network.
- Supply various electronic communication system and media.
- To offer guidance and directions during the conference.
- Submit verbal and written reports of work process.
- Counsel with competent committees about imported issues.
- Supply with promotional materials (Introduction cards, conference briefs, posters, invitations, Id. Cards…etc.
- To manage registration procedure with all its requirements.
The Organized Events: